IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor
The quality management system standard of the automotive industry IATF 16949: 2016 is a revision of ISO / TS 16949. The implementation of this standard will influence the structures of companies of this branch in the next years. Because the process- and risk-orientated thinking and acting will be demanded and supported along the whole supply chain – from the manager to the worker. Have the companies of the automotive industry and their supplier already implemented high standards, so they have to secure them, to complete them and to improve them steadily. For an adjustment with the new standard it is necessary to know the core contents and to be able to evaluate the effects to the company practise. Therefore in this training the new contents of the standard IATF 16949:2016 and the interfaces to the standard DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 will be worked out and compared with the practise demands. This Training offers a practical experience exchange between users, consultants, lecturers and auditors as well as those interested in the economy.
The target group consists of specialists and executives, interested parties from all supplier- and automotive-service-areas especially as well as from the quality management, the quality assurance and the area of integrated management systems.
Introduction and deepening in the high-level-structure of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 in connection with the IATF 16949: 2016, ISO 9000: 2015, ISO 31000:2018, and ONR 49000:2014 (Risk Management)
• New content: process orientation, risk analysis, risk assessment, risk evaluation, knowledge management
• Interpretation: Which margins and connections exist in the interpretation?
• New challenges through new consistent structures in IATF 16949: 2016 with other standards like ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 (Draft)
• Practical relevance: Are the demands from the practice considered?
• Implementation: Possibilities and practical examples.
The participants receive a certificate of attendance.