LEAN Six Sigma – Green Belt
Since many years the Six Sigma Method has been an integral part of organizational repertoire of companies. The systematic approach enables an ideal root cause-analysis and thus the optimization of processes. In the training Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt we teach you this method. Through various simulations and case studies, you will learn to find and analyze malfunctions in the process and to develop solutions with various creativity techniques and to implement them sustainably in the process.
All employees in project teams for product and process development, administration and quality management.
- Work experience in project management
- A college- or university-degree or an equivalent education
- Joy in team leadership and moderation of groups.
- Knowledge of the Six Sigma Concept an it´s application
- Knowledge of project relevant tools for Six Sigma and Lean Management
- Competence to implement und lead Six-Sigma-Projects.
- Setup of the Six-Sigma-Method
- The DMAIC Model (Define: project framework, process- and customer-understanding, Measure: statistical consideration of process capability, Analyze: identifying potential causes and deriving root causes, Improve: tools and approaches to process optimization, Control: implementing sustainable improvements).
Speech, practical exercises and case studies, group work, discussion and exchange of experience.
After passing the exam, you will receive the certificate for the Lean-Six-Sigma Green Belt.